Advanced Assembly is the only printed circuit board assembly company for engineers needing 1-35 boards assembled in 1-5 days.
Every day, Advanced Assembly helps hundreds of engineers shorten their product developmentcycles and achieve faster time-to-market distribution. It’s truly a revolutionary way to handle low-volume pcb assembly and pcb prototyping, and has received incredible response from customers across all industries.
The Office Administrator is the first point of contact for customers and suppliers, and is responsible for answering, screening, directing phone calls appropriately, and greeting customers. This position assists various departments with special projects, which may include editing documents, preparing materials for presentations, scheduling conference rooms, ordering catering or lunches, etc.
This position will perform a wide range of duties to facilitate the organizational flow, productivity, and support to various managers. We are looking for someone who is organized, detail oriented, and enjoys coordinating/working with other people to support the company as a whole. This person will be able to multi-task, work with little supervision, and take pride in their work - no matter what the task might be. This person will help balance the day-to-day production and efficiency of the company and become a significant part of the team, and future of the organization. This position offers the opportunity to work with a close group of people who have built a working environment that is motivated, successful and fun. Position requires exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. Must present a professional and positive image.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and assists visitors, answers the telephone, screens calls, and refers callers to the appropriate employees or departments.
- Provides routine administrative support to include staff contact lists, ordering office supplies, mail distribution, scanning, copying, faxing and office maintenance.
- Assists HR with bi-weekly timeclock and payroll duties.
- Coordinates business lunches and monthly company meetings. Tidies and maintains general reception area, conference rooms, and lunch room.
- Orders and tracks office supplies.
- Plan and coordinate company sponsored events such as yearly company/summer parties and quarterly meetings/lunches (includes booking event venue, ordering food, setting up and taking down after each event/meal).
- Updates and maintains employee birthday and anniversary lists.
- Works with multiple managers/departments to assist in the scheduling of conference rooms.
- Creates and maintains a front desk procedure manual.
- Conducts research, collects and analyzes data and prepares reports and documents.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Assists HR with data entry and special projects.
- Assists HR in recruiting efforts.
- Compiles, organizes, and distributes meeting agendas, reports and other documents for meeting packets. Gathers involved data information from variety of sources as needed.
- Assists HR in onboarding and off boarding e.g. ordering business cards, etc.
- Creates/modifies presentations, reports, spreadsheets, charts, graphics and other visual aids to be used in meetings. Reviews for accuracy.
- Books all travel arrangements for employees as needed.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or requested.
Safety, Building, and Facility Responsibilities:
- Monitors building for signs of general housekeeping items to be addressed such as clear walkways, etc.
- Primary contact with property management company to communicate, and coordinate, building maintenance needs/issues.
- Coordinate, communicate, and maintain, relationships with various office vendors such as the copier and vending companies.
Knowledge, Skill Sets, Education, Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4+ years of related experience.
- Experience with basic office equipment including copier/scanner, fax machine, and computer.
- Intermediate Keyboarding and Windows PC skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Superb and delightful phone skills.
- Proactive, flexible, responsible and resourceful.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple priorities at once with minimal supervision.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work with multiple teams across the organization.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Self-Confident with a professional personal presentation.
- Promotes Process Improvement.
- Strong decision making skills at an appropriate level for the position.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- High degree of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid customer service values.
- Self-starter driven to get the job done right and on time.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, tasks, or software.
20100 E 32nd Pkwy, #225
Aurora, CO 80011
Pre-employment background and drug screening is performed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability,gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- High school or equivalent