Obtains profit contribution by establishing and accomplishing business objectives, participating in management. Maintaining HR, benefits, payroll, books, legal, licensing and accounting.
* Direct responsibility for managing firm financials, including
* Work closely with firm partners to execute firm vision and strategies.
* Engage legal representatives as necessary to ensure up-to date agreements and contracts.
* Develop and produce projections, reporting and firm finances.
* Facilities responsibilities, including: lease arrangements, mechanical issues, day to day issues.
* Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
* Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
* Builds company image by collaborating with customers, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Report to the CFO
Performance Management, Coordination, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Ability to both receive and provide constructive feedback to all levels of the organization.
High emotional competency and ability to handle stressful workload is a requirement.
Candidate must be ethical, dedicated, reliable, self motivated, want long term career stability, and a team player that understands the value of coaching and enjoys being challenged.
Candidate should have 4 year degree, minimum of 3 years+ experience, excellent skills in excel, powerpoint and word. As well as, excellent communication skills and ability to work with other well with other team members.