Our property management company is seeking skilled and reliable candidates to interview for the position of Maintenance Technician for our property in Lakeland, Florida. Candidate must live on site, unit provided.
- Performs routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas.
- Prepares vacant units for new move-ins, the work includes the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance.
- Assists in various cleaning functions, and assists in monitoring the grounds.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Repairs parking lot and sidewalks with asphalt, cold patching materials, and concrete.
- Completes Maintenance Tasks Schedule daily, weekly and monthly.
- Maintains Common Areas and keep them free of debris and trash.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- EPA and HVAC Certification is a plus
- CPO Certification a plus
- Must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair and painting knowledge
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player, professional and dependable at all times
- Must have a great personality
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in a rental community
- Must be proficient with computer software; experience with Onesite and Ops is a plus
Great starting hourly rate and benefits including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment with a growing company.