Maverick Trading, established in 1997, is an award-winning trading firm that focuses primarily on equities and options. We are currently seeking Online Traders to trade on behalf of the firm. Ourtraders have backgrounds ranging from former floor traders, stock brokers and financial planners to sales professionals, accountants and engineers.
We are seeking professionals from all walks of life and a variety of professions to work from home. Ideal candidates are hard-working and disciplined professionals from a variety of backgrounds who have a passion for money and market trading. We welcome new trading associates who are trainable, dedicated and success-driven.
Entry Level Online Trader - Work from Home - Finance - Stock Trading Representative
Upon completion of training, each representative will trade firm capital and keep 70-80% of trading profits generated. Our traders work from home on a full or part-time basis. Profitable traders can earn over $20K+ per month after the first year. Online Traders work remotely from various locations. Our Elite Traders trade with enough capital to potentially earn over $100,000 per year.
- Tools for success provided to you
- Online training, coaching and mentoring
- Flexible scheduling that suits your personal needs
- Work from home
- Earning potential of $100K+ a year!
- Positive trading environment
- Part-time or Full-time opportunities
Our risk controls and trading strategies foster discipline and confidence in our Online Traders. You will keep the vast majority of the profits that you generate by aligning your goals for success with our methodologies. You will complete your own financial analysis of the markets and trade on behalf of clients within proper risk management strategies and procedures.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Completing training program
- Integrating into the firm
- Producing returns for the firm
- Participating in daily trading sessions online
- Contributing to the success of all the traders in the firm
- Writing trading programming for the firm, a plus
- Providing teaching and mentorship for newer traders
- Teaching new traders how to achieve profitability in their trading
Entry level Traders should have at least some understanding of how the economic environment works and how Wall Street operates. We primarily trade derivatives, but understanding stocks and commodities is also crucial. You must be passionate, committed and trainable. Day trading, quantitative trading, scalping and algorithm generation are all valid skills. A degree or prior experience may be helpful, but not necessary.
Additional requirements of the role include:
- Must be disciplined, loyal, dedicated, organized and hardworking
- Great time management skills
- Experience working via the internet and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Strong finance and current market knowledge, a plus
- Background in corporate finance, financial analysis, economics, risk management or accounting, a plus
- Computer programming in API languages such as Java and UNIX/Linux, a plus
- Prior Trading Experience, a plus
Successful employees in this role have previous experience in the following Financial and Non-Financial professions:
- Accounting, Economics, Banking, Finance, Financial Analyst, Financial Advisor, Mathematics, Investment Advisor, Stock Broker, Financial Planner
- Engineer, Computer Programmer, Information Technology Technician, Sales and Marketing, Real Estate and Insurance Agents
- Corporate Business Leadership, Human Resources, Public Speaker, Teacher/Professor, Coach, Copywriter, Law/Medical
- Sales Management, Organizational Executive, Website Development, Professional Poker Player, Psychologist/Psychiatrist, Statistics, Human Psychology
Online Stock Trading Community