ProLogistix (a division of EmployBridge) has an immediate opening for an Onsite Staffing Manager to lead a key staffing partnership at a customer's rapidly growing distribution facility in Denver, CO. If you are an experienced staffing prowith exceptional customer service, the ability to wear multiple hats, and the desire to work and grow with an industry leader - then we would love to talk with you today! Primary duties for this role will include:
- Nurturing, building, and maintaining strong relationships with our client partner; anticipating staffing requirements and expectations and developing value-added services to support changing client needs
- Managing all aspects of field employee employment at the site, including coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment as well as maintaining related support functions
- Fostering an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety
- Personifying our organization at the client work site; demonstrating the company’s and the area’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Previous onsite experience - A Plus!
- Warehouse/Production/HR background - A Plus!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office/Outlook and the ability to learn new systems
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- High levels of motivation and self-direction
- Ability to work with people from all socio-economic strata
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
At EmployBridge, we value all of our employees and offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical and dental, short & long-term disability, and life insurance along with a Wellness Program, generous PTO structure, and a 401K plan.EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.