** WE'RE HIRING**
It's a new year with new opportunities. Are you tired of being that 9-5 person who is constantly working to live pay check to pay check? With no real advancement or future in the company you're busting your butt for? Looking to have an opportunity to make 6 figures and being able to take the winters off?
Spring 2019 is your opportunity to join a fast-growing and sustainable local Denver business. Possibility to earn upwards of $120K+ annually while learning about residential construction from a leading industry company!
Why join Blue Ox Exteriors?
We foster a culture of quality on all aspects of business. Team meetings consist of recognition of achievements and continual process improvement through open forum brainstorming. Team and individual accomplishments are recognized though bonuses, benefits, job flexibility, perks and team outings.
Experience in construction or as a sales representative is preferred but not required. Sales representatives do not have to perform supplementing duties related to insurance restoration, we have our own estimator/supplement handler. Your duties is to bring in jobs, manage the process from start to finish with the customers needs being met. Communication is KEY!!
THIS IS A 1099 INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITION
Blue Ox Exteriors specializes in exterior renovation and remodeling. This position will meet with homeowners and business owners, educating them about the company and the services we offer, provide estimates, provide excellent customer service, establish sales and manage customer satisfaction.
• Highly self-motivated and people oriented
• Run company provided lead appointments • Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
• Must be competitive and assertive
• Excellent time management skills with attention to efficiency
• Perform roof/siding inspections (be comfortable with heights)
• Responsible, organized, with superior planning skills
• Detail oriented on estimation and measuring
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
• Sales and/or management experience preferred, but not required
• Ability to perform cold-call techniques
Successful Candidates will:
• Have a strong passion towards maintaining positive working relationships
• Have high comfort level with strong networking techniques and cold calling
• Have a team oriented mindset towards company mission and vision
• Have a sense of purpose toward personal, professional and organizational goals
• Have a high personal sense of accountability
• Have a mindset open to learning and personal growth on a daily basis
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset
Blue Ox Exteriors is looking for driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to build a new career. We will provide all the training and tools to help build you into a successful individual and make a new life for you and your family.