We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to perform a set of tasks using machinery. You will be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining various machines to ensure theinterminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so the ideal candidate will have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Relo assistance is available for qualified applicants!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify and prepare repackaging material and equipment for production run.
- Responsible for leading packaging machine set up/ changeovers for production runs. This includes following work instructions for equipment set up/ changeovers and following all work standards and SOPs. Is capable at this level to identify and resolve issues during set up and change overs
- Responsible for operating packaging equipment, including troubleshooting and making adjustments in accordance with work standards. Responsible for following escalation protocol in a timely manner when troubleshooting efforts fail. Is considered the SME (subject matter expert) operator for the production room assigned in ensuring production goals are met.
- Responsible for repackaging raw material into finished product (blister packages or bottles) that are within packaging specifications and meet all quality standards.
- Responsible for working alongside of maintenance when escalation to maintenance support is needed for a mechanical issue. Ability to diagnose and resolve mechanical issues with equipment at the entry maintenance mechanic level