The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
Drivers are part time and work 20-25 hours per week Monday through Saturday.
This position pays $9.00/hour.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work:
- A flexible schedule of 25 hours per week Monday through Saturday
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE