Knowledge and use of following software helpful:
• practice management software (Practice Master/TABS);
• ICCES and LexisNexis;
• Adobe Acrobat.
Position also requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, clear and accurate written communication skills, excellent client service skills
• document drafting/formatting;
• preparation of and sending status reports to clients and client representatives;
• interaction with clients, other staff;
• some interaction with court personnel;
• scheduling, coordinating calendars;
• back-up to other paralegals and staff as necessary.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidates must forward a resume and cover letter when responding to this ad.