Want to leverage your pharmaceutical sales experience in a PART-TIME position?
Touchpoint seeks passionate and experienced Professional Sales Representatives to join a new Flex Team in support of a leadingpharmaceutical company. This is an outstanding opportunity to work flexible hours selling an injectable used to treat Multiple Sclerosis!
The Professional Sales Representative (PSR) is engaging Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in face to face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)’ selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSR achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSR utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2+ years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience required.
• CNS/Neurology experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal acumen
- Ability to learn, comprehend and apply complex medical and scientific information to drive increased product utilization among targeted customers
- Ability to accept direction and work independently
- Able to provide documented sales success
- A clean driving record and must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions designs and implements customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. We listen to our Clients to create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
Publicis offers competitive compensation, bonus plan, 401(k), mileage reimbursement and the opportunity to grow with one of the nation’s leading healthcare communication companies.
If you have a proven record of pharmaceutical sales success, and want an excellent opportunity to further your career while working PART TIME, please submit your resume for consideration at http://www.touchpointsolutions.com/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Please note: Publicis Touchpoint Solutions does not recruit talent away from our current clients.