Currently, we are looking for both full-time and part-time teachers to
We are looking for teachers with the following qualifications:
* A two or four year degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary
Education, Special Education, Family and Child Development, or Child Psychology
* Current enrollment in education courses in pursuit of degree in subject mentioned above
* CDA (Child Development Associates)
* Experience working with children in the Early Childhood environment
* Nurturing and loving teaching style
* Strong Communication skills
* Dependability and a commitment to professional development and teamwork
The Goddard School ® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits
* Professional Development
* State of the art facilities
* Community outreach
* Resource programs
A little bit about us...
At The Goddard School, children from six weeks to six years are encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the F.L.EX. Learning Program focuses on developing seven Learning Domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development. Our program for exceptional early childhood education, ensures children have fun while learning and is aimed at preparing them with skills and aptitudes needed for success in the 21st century.
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached.