Our downtown Denver call center is looking to fill immediate openings for Patient Account Representatives. We pride ourselves on exemplary customer service and are looking for like- minded team members.
Typical day to day:
- Takes inbound/outbound calls from patients to negotiate payment arrangements for outstanding balances for hospital/clinic/physician services
- Research and resolve patient concerns and problems.
- Asks questions and actively listens for responses for the purpose of validating data, and solving patient inquiries. Simultaneously navigates and updates various on-line tools to assist in problem-solving and updating patient information
- .Inputs data and comments into various computer systems in order to track regarding patient calls.
- Resolves customer issues/questions/concerns.
- Determines when a call or certain decisions need to be escalated for further review or approval.
- Works in a team environment by supporting and assisting other team members as required.
- Stays up-to-date on all communications, processes, and procedures including general call center information in order to better assist the patient.
- Ensure compliance with latest processes/procedures.
- Proactively provide recommendations to workflow, processes, procedures and other aspects of the job which could benefit the patient, company, and/or individual performance.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required