- The Patient Outreach Representative (POR), with a caring and friendly disposition, will call newly trained patients to evaluate the quality of training and customer satisfaction with AHM services.
- In addition
- the POR will trouble shoot problems, answer questions, provide ongoing technical support and assist patients as needed to achieve and maintain patient safety, success and satisfaction
-Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills with all product devices and accessories.
- Contacts newly trained patients and performs follow up reviews as directed by company policies and procedures.
-Identifies potential problem areas and troubleshoots via phone support.
-Coordinates telephone appointments with patients who require testing assistance.
-Performs documentation of patient notes in appropriate software applications.
- Reviews with appropriate staff regarding patient complaints as dictated by company policies and procedures.
- Submits daily Key Performance Indicators for weekly departmental metrics reviews.
-Follows all regulatory policies, procedures, privacy, and security standards in accordance with government agencies including all HIPAA requirements.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent.
Allied healthcare provider
Prior customer service or patient care experience preferred
Strong Computer/Software Skills
Communication & Writing Skills
Organization/Time Management Skills
Human Relations Skills Superior Customer Service Skills
High degree of professionalism
About Aerotek: Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.