Throughout our 50 year history, we have worked hard to make LONG an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and tangible career growth,
You will be a critical member of the payroll and HR teams through supporting and performing various processes for these groups. Key to this position with payroll will be timely completion of process in GP Dynamics related to union setup and maintenance and benefit/compliance tracking and reporting. Key to this position with HR will be timely entry of employee information in GP, reporting, administrative projects/tasks, and maintenance of employee records (electronically or in hard copy).
* Union setup in system to include employee and benefit setup
* Maintain compliance with union CBA's and monthly union reporting
* ACA tracking and reporting
* 401k setup and maintenance
* Processing and setup of prescreening activities for prospective new hires across all LONG offices
* Setup and maintenance of employee information in GP to include benefit/deduction codes, new employee cards, changes, and terminations. This also involves entry of information into CRM for notification to appropriate departments.
* Employee sick and vacation input/maintenance.
* Various administrative tasks including filing and organizing information.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent 3 years of office experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Good written and verbal communication with all levels of the organization
* Strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently while consistently meeting deadlines
* Excellent time management and task prioritization
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
* Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and CRM
* Basic reporting queries using SSRS
* Alcohol and Drug-free
* Indoor, office environment
* Routine sitting, lifting, bending, and kneeling
* Ability to life 25 lbs. from floor to countertop and countertop to floor
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.