Are you looking to join a team that allows flexible hours, work-at-home options, and growth potential? Do you love to serve and have a passion working with people? Do you seek variety in your work tasks and day-to-day?
The personal and virtual assistant industry is one of the fastest growing in the United States. Industry experts predict that by the end of 2021, virtual assistants will serve over 1.8 billion customers per year, a growth of over 360% since 2015. MOD Assistants is a collective of personal, business and virtual assistants that provide help to small business owners, busy professionals, and families starting at as little as two hours per week.
We provide resources to be successful in this growing industry as an assistant while also providing a supportive community. Our assistants receive support, mentorship, and insights from the MOD team who will help your business reach its full potential.
<BR As a MOD assistant, you can choose to build your business to fit your goals and lifestyle. Some MOD assistants work as little as five hours per week, while others consider this their full time career.
- Liability and Professional Business Insurance
- Payment Processing: MOD ensures you are paid weekly by each client for hours worked.
- Time and Expense Tracking: Web and app based system that allows you to track time and expenses by client
- Online Training and Support: How to get your business started, marketing to grow your business, skills and certifications course such as Microsoft, Google, Social Media Management, Bookkeeping.
- Marketing & Advertising Package: Personalized website and collateral materials to help your business succeed.
- Social Media Image Library: Ever evolving collection of images to use on your social media.
- Marketing Coaching: Sessions with our MOD marketing experts to help make your resume, personalized website, and social profiles stand out from the crowd.
- Community support: Dedicated Team Lead to help with your onboarding, ongoing questions, and client concerns; live chat room with assistants nationwide; live and virtual summit events.
- Corporate accounts and client leads: Time to time, we will connect you with clients you won't have to source yourself.
- Growth opportunities: Apply to be a Team Lead in your market and earn a percentage of all billable hours for your team.
Some general tasks our assistants help with:
- Personal tasks: household management, grocery shopping and preparation, errands, laundry/dry-cleaning, and project management.
- Professional/Virtual tasks: scheduling, online research, email management, database entry, office organization, travel planning and special projects.
Each assistant manages their own business and personal client relationships, setting their own schedule and determining with the client(s) what tasks are completed when. A list of typical responsibilities are above but they do vary client by client. We do not provide childcare services, overnight pet care services, transportation services, or medical-related services.
Assistants that join the MOD team have worked in an administrative/executive assistant role or care-taking role in the past and are now looking for something that provides them flexibility, autonomy and the ability to build their own business but also thrive in a community. Our unique setup allows individuals in our team to have both.
Your one-time payment of $450 gets you all the benefits listed above. At MOD HQ, our number one focus is our assistants -- when you are successful, we are successful. We are here at every step of your journey to help you build a client list and business that helps you accomplish your personal and business goals. To learn more about our Why and Story, click here.
To qualify for MOD Assistants, you must pass a full background check, and have one full year of direct or related experience in one of the following:
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Stay-at-home Mom / Care-taker
- Housekeeper / Personal Chef
After qualification, a MOD team member will conduct a background check and phone/video interview before final addition to the team.
, complete the application in full. There is a space to upload your resume.
Since this is a detail oriented position, we'd like to see how detailed you are. In the "Anything else you would like to add box," please start by telling us your favorite color.
If you need to get to know us better, learn more about our team and our story .