Marycrest Assisted Living provides supportive, caring services in a home-like environment that enhances independence and quality of life for under-served persons with disabilities and seniors.
The Harmony and Serenity residences
Personal Care Providers must provide high quality resident care in accordance with established policies and have the skills necessary to manage the resident services and hands-on activities required by the residents and the nature of the facility.
* Meet with team lead at the end of each shift to inform them about resident care, resident changes, and all important resident information
* Inform team lead of any resident emergency situations in a timely fashion and complete proper documentation before shift end on appropriate forms; notify on-call administration, in the absence of a team lead
* Review and be familiar with resident plan of care and history as appropriate to ensure quality care for each resident
* Review daily assignment sheets for changes at the beginning of each shift
* Complete all duties on daily assignment sheet and sign-off when completed
* Assist with the hands-on care of residents such as bathing, hygiene, dressing, undressing, laundry and other activities of daily living
Ability to understand and follow instructions.
Ability to perform essential duties.
Obey all safety rules.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: http://tnij.com/GHKuR