Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable andgrowth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today's standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
Retail is a high energy and customer service based environment correlating with merchandising and driving of sales and business.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Engaging the customer and determining their needs
- Presenting product features and benefits in a knowledgeable way
- Overcoming guest objections and closing sales while building on-going relationships
- Must comply with the non-negotiable store maintenance and sales performance standards
- A minimum of one year experience in a commissioned sales environment is required
- Knowledge of proper money handling procedures is a must
- Ability to operate a computerized cash register is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working with luxury handbags and accessories is required
- Proven performer of achieving individual sales goals
- Must be 18 years of age or older