Aerotek Energy Services is hiring Pipe Welders for a long-established and valued Client who fabricates pressure vessels, pig launchers/receivers and pipe clamps for Pipelines and Industrial Facilities.
Boasting a state-of-the-art, 85,000 sq. ft. Fabrication Shop, a robust benefit package and a reputation of excellence over a 30 year lifespan, this is a MUST-LEARN-MORE-ABOUT opportunity for any experienced Pipe Welder in Northern Colorado.
- 18 - $26 per hour
- Consistent OT (50-60 Hours Per Week)
- 1st Shift: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 4:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- State of the Art Fab Shop w/ AC and Heating
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, Tuition Reimbursement, Life/Disability Insurance, PTO
- 6G Weld Test: FCAW - 6 inch pipe - Downhill Rout Fill and Cap - 45 degree angle - Carbon Steel
Apply to posting, send resume or contact (970) 776-5232 for additional details.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.