- Oversee all of Mlife Desk operations, Slot Marketing training and development, Guest Experience Monitor (GEM) evaluation & recovery
- Oversees decisions on hiring, discipline, vacations, terminations, training etc.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: List all direct report titles and number of incumbents in each title.
- Players Club Supervisor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
List the minimum education required and preferred qualifications for the job classification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Gaming, Hospitality, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least five (5) years of experience in a manager or supervisor role
- At least three (3) years of experience in Slot Operations or a gaming environment
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Previous experience opening a new property and establishing all necessary policies, processes and procedures
- Previous experience installing a new Slot Floor
- Previous experience mass hiring an entire department
- Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Gaming License
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
SECTION 3: COMPETENCIES & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Prior Management Experience in Hospitality.
- Prior Analytical Experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn and adapt new software systems (Point of Sale, CMS).
- Must be able to perform basic math operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: Hours:
- Other – Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.