Whether you have years of experience, or just graduated from Nursing school, you will find the training
Nursing care will be located in Denver, CO from 6 am to 4 am (4 nights a week) variable.
Evergreen Home Healthcare is a privately owned, full service, skilled home health care agency serving the Northern Colorado and Front Range communities. Our dedicated staff attends to our clients in their homes, providing a safe, comfortable environment. As is demonstrated by our CHAP certification, we focus on providing the highest quality patient care and supporting the needs of our families. Evergreen Home Healthcare serves a diverse population ranging from Pediatric to Geriatric, matching each individual's needs with a compassionate Nurse Case Manager.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and a 401K. Positive working environment with excellent growth and advancement potential. EOE.
- Must be passionate about caring for people
- Valid Nursing license
- Current CPR certification
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions, as well as document the services provided (in English)
- Must be able to function independently in a home setting with minimal supervision
- Must be able to maintain relationships and communication with clients and care team members
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Outstanding customer service
- Must have regular access to the Internet and email
- Prior G tube experience
- Prior BiPap knowledge
- Prior Suction experience
Location: Denver, CO
Shift: Variable (40 hours)
To apply for this position, please follow this link: