- Must have excellent technical and practical knowledge of Sipa or other blow molding equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree, and preferably an advanced degree in a field of specialization, and 6+ years of related experience or
ABOUT GRAHAM PACKAGING:
For almost 50 years Graham Packaging has been a global leader in plastic packaging for the most recognizable brands in beverage, food, and household products. While we package to perfection, we understand that it is what’s inside the package that consumers most desire. So it is with our organization. Step inside the world of Graham and you will discover an organization that is built around timeless principles like talking straight, getting stuff done and hiring the best people. Join the Graham team and become part of a culture that is driven by:
- A belief that integrity is paramount--that promoting ethical behavior is a prerequisite for success and must grow from the bottom up, flow from the top down and be modeled throughout the entire organization.
- An operational approach where innovation, driven by original ideas and solutions, creates not only a culture of empowerment for employees but is the key to solving customer’s problems
- A working environment that focuses on teamwork and treating everyone as a valuable voice.
- Hiring strategies that embrace diversity, passion and directness.
Graham Packaging = An employment destination where you will compete, grow and win!
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”