EFL Associates, affiliated with CBIZ, Inc., is a management consulting firm specializing in retained executive search. Our firm is one of the best established recruiting firms in its type in the country, employingmultiple consultants and offering the strategic advantage of a full-time professional research staff to support search activities from offices in Kansas City and Denver. EFL Associates has developed a national reputation with clients across the country while maintaining a 'hands-on' responsiveness of a boutique firm. This responsiveness is accentuated by top-notch information technology resources, including our proprietary database with over 240,000 professional contacts/candidates. However, the principal foundation of any search conducted by EFL Associates relies upon research to identify and network with top professionals in a given industry or discipline.
As part of EFL Associates' strategic initiative, we are seeking a Producing Consultant for our Denver, CO office. An EFL Producing Consultant ('Consultant') is primarily responsible for identifying, soliciting and closing new business for the company. In addition, maintaining and building relationships with existing clients is an important part of the job.
Additional responsibilities for this position include:
- Design an overall strategy and project management related to executive search engagements.
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, CBIZ/EFL associates, and marketing sources.
- Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost opportunities and reasons for all clients.
- Serve as client's valued advisor, building a strategic and personal relationship with key client decision makers.
- Responsible for leading a team of research associates that are primarily responsible for the timely and effective execution of the search projects in order to exceed client expectations.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An advanced degree will distinguish more qualified candidates.
- 3 years of demonstrated industry consultative sales skills represented through proven sales results. Direct experience in the recruitment/selection process is strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess extensive business experience that demonstrates success and accomplishment in a given field, industry, or function.
- Must have and maintain required licenses/credentials (if applicable).
- Superior command of verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
- Participation in civic, community, business and industry outreach activities would be helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer