Grandin Road, an aspirational home and lifestyle brand, is looking for a Production Graphic Designer to join our dynamic, in-house, creative team. As a Production Graphic Designer, you willbe working with the art directors to prepare layouts and seasonal concepts across channels. If you pride yourself in the quality of your work and are a stickler for the details, then we encourage you to join our fun, talented team. Expertise with Adobe InDesign is a must!
The Production Graphic Designer will...
- Prepare layout and design following format guidelines
- Demonstrate ability to maintain brand consistency and standards across all media
- Evaluate layouts with art directors, offering solutions
- Use strong storytelling/layout, graphics and typography skills
- Work with copywriters on presentation and layout challenges
- Prepare all files for final output including linking scans, flowing copy, and making corrections
- Maintain and check files for technical accuracy
- Assist in the preparation of creative presentation meetings
- Practice on-going application of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and MS Word
- Scope of projects includes catalogs, digital, and other print advertising
- Review and approve color with prepress on key projects