We're seeking a professional and enthusiastic retail sales associate to become a valuable GroundSwell team member and to provide our customers and patients with the caring, authentic experience upon which we've built our reputation. Applicants must enjoy working in a thriving community with like-minded individuals, with plenty of resources for personal and professional development.
Job Description: Retail Sales Associate
This position requires a hospitable, outgoing and driven person dedicated to providing premium customer service for our patients. We're looking for a long-term addition to our team: we're committed to a future with the person who fills this position and request the same in return. Previous experience in the cannabis industry is strongly preferred, though our priority is finding a team player with quality retail experience who fits the company culture, takes exquisite care of our patients, and is committed to driving sales and the overall success of our center.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Fun attitude, positive work ethic, team-oriented with an outgoing disposition
- Previous retail cannabis experience strongly preferred
- Experience handling cash transactions and maintaining a balanced drawer
- Curiosity about the industry and desire to learn about our products in order to assist our patients; familiarity with strains, edibles and concentrates helpful but not required
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and data entry experience in both Mac and PC environments: Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps, etc. Previous experience with BioTrack helpful but not required
- Detail-oriented; able to stay organized and on task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cultivate positive long-term customer relationships
- Comfortable engaging, educating and upselling customers
- Ability to identify problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Desire for long-term employment
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, sales, or hospitality
- Must be able to successfully collaborate in a team environment
- No felony convictions; must successfully pass an extensive background check
- Must be over 21 years of age and have reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be reliably on time and ready to work when scheduled
- Willing and able to follow the CO Medical Marijuana Code as indicated in the State of CO Revised Statutes
- Meet all requirements for Medical Marijuana Occupational License and possess a valid support or key badge
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT:
1. Please go to www.cannu.org and fill out the questionnaire
2. Email a cover letter, résumé and a picture of your valid badge to newteam |at| thecgnet [dot] com
Please complete both steps. If your application is missing any of the above information it will not be reviewed.*
In addition, you're welcome to bring a résumé to GroundSwell (3121 E Colfax Ave) between 9am-11am and introduce yourself in person. Absolutely no phone calls, please.
*That means yes, we really want a cover letter along with your credentials. This is your opportunity to tell us about yourself and why you want to work for GroundSwell in particular.
*And yes, you really do need to fill out the questionnaire. Candidates who fail to complete the above process will not be considered for this position. Attention to detail and ability/willingness to follow instructions is crucial here.
*Pro tip: Including your own name in the name of every file you send makes it easier for us to find your info.
keywords: MMJ, medical marijuana, budtender, cannabis