Position Title: Project Analyst
Responsible for the ownership of the day-to-day financial operations of the district. Must have knowledge of financial (actual, budget, and forecast) items and
Essential Job Functions
- Complete project costing analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for adhering to corporate financial processes and procedures that ensure SOX compliance.
- Responsible for A/R aging, budgeting, sales order processing, and third party invoicing and billing
- Responsible for planning, recommending and implementing changes within the district to ensure a streamlined financial process.
- Creates adhoc reports for the district as requested.
- Conducts project financial reviews and analysis, as well as provide input on how to improve the district’s financials.
- Communicate regularly with the management team to keep them well informed of the key financial matrix.
- Participate in customer-specific deployment meetings involving direct contact with customer representatives for positive relationships as well as conflict management.
- Learn and work within customer-owned direct project management and/or billing systems and databases. Provide, track and invoice appropriate deliverables. (Siterra, PACE, Xign, etc)
- Manage multiple projects and work closely with Project Manager, Customer (internal and external) and Vendors through entire project
- Monitoring multiple deadlines
- Support project manager by creating jobs in JDE, forecasting recognition dates within the system, requesting PR’s from customers, billing customers and following up with customers to ensure timely payment.
- Create OR’s on a timely basis so that PO’s can be issued to vendors. Approve payment to vendors upon approval from Project Manager.
- Analyzing capitalizations and job closures.
- High school diploma
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent experience in a relative field
- Two (2) years of experience in an accounting or financial analysis related postion and/or job costing experience in construction or real estate is preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial / accounting analysis, reporting, and interpretation
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet application and Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Financial Software
Reports to: Various
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A