• Assists with scanning, faxing, and emailing documents.
• Compile project-specific product packages.
• Reviews documents and drawings to determine pricing for upcoming projects.
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with our services.
• Organize and file documentation properly.
• Assists with scanning, faxing, emailing documents, and other administrative duties, as needed.
• Respond to emails, communicate with co-workers, and customers in a professional manner.
• Answer phones and take messages with a professional and pleasant demeanor.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
• Strong ability with MS Office products is required.
• Must have the ability to work without supervision.
• Minimum of a BA/BS strongly preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package for full-time employees (medical, dental, paid vacation).
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants should submit resume via email. No phone calls.