Come work for a Top Employer in Denver , and help save lives!
Who we are: A leader in emergency software for medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. We have the resources and
Who you are: The Project Manager - Business Analyst manages small- to medium-sized custom software development projects from initiation through acceptance. Gathers and documents technical requirements for interface software.
What we offer:
- Casual work environment, break out the flip flops! (though it might be a little cold for that right now!)
- Appreciation that the work you do makes us a better company, demonstrated through competitive salary, good benefits, and possibly donuts
- We mean what we say - we're on the Forbes list of 100 Most Trustworthy companies, for three consecutive years
- We're stable, and on Fortune's list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
- We've been voted one of the Denver Posts' top workplaces for four years running!
For more information on what it's like to work at ZOLL check us out on Facebook!
- Manage small- to medium-sized custom software development projects from initiation through acceptance;
- Gather and document technical requirements for interface software.
- Understand and demonstrate project management best practices;
- Take ownership of project deliverables and milestones;
- Hold third parties accountable for their deliverables;
- Clearly communicate and manage customer expectations;
- Be able to communicate risk; impact of changes to ongoing projects;
- Be able to read and understand technical documentation and interface specifications;
- Have working knowledge of common interface protocols, data structures, basic networking;
- Be able to manage multiple concurrent projects;
- Have working knowledge of the RescueNet suite of products and the context in which they operate.
- Build working relationships with customers, educate them on project development process, advocate their needs throughout the process;
- Coordinate development and implementation timelines with customers;
- Take ownership of project milestones, including those of third-party partners;
- Identify and overcome obstacles to successful project completion;
- Take responsibility for project acceptance and closure;
- Identify appropriate solutions to meet customer-defined business objectives;
- Provide timely and accurate status updates for all projects ;
- Gather and document customer-defined business objectives;
- Gather and document technical requirements for interface software;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MIX
- 80% Project management
- 20% Requirements documentation
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years of project management experience;
- Ability to interact effectively with project team, customers and management;
- Proven success in the area of software development or implementation;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of MS Project or a similar project management software tool;
- PMI certification
- Experience in emergency medical services, medical billing, or accounting fields;
- Experience with ZOLL products