We are a small Property Management and Real Estate office seeking an admin assistant to help with back office task and organization. This position is part-time/in office and will grow to full time with advancement opportunities for the right candidate. Position requires in office time three days per week 5-8 hours per day to start. Assistant will be in charge of completing administrative duties for all property management projects. You will be asked to travel to properties located between Colorado Springs and Greeley as well as some work from home required. Ideal candidate will be extremely organized, a problem solver, analytical and have the ability to navigate multiple tasks at one time.
Role Description: The ideal candidate will efficiently manage the following.
• Maintaining tenant files (electronic and hard copy)
• Contract management/Leasing and Tenant Interaction
• Managing affordable housing compliance documentation
• Invoice processing and maintaining general bookkeeping
• Capital Improvement and Maintenance Management
• Consistently creating new processes and policies to enhance efficiency
Traits and Skills: Keys to Success
• Organization: Extreme attention to detail
• Self-starter: Ability to take initiative and work Independently. Must be able to self-manage without oversight
• Problem Solver: Resourceful and curious
• Task Efficiency-you must be careful, diligent, and attentive while still being able to multi task.
• Must be willing to get out of your comfort zone and work with situations and people you aren't familiar with.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
-Must utilize basic formulas in excel to create various monthly reports
• Basic understanding of accounting principles (preferred)
This is a 1099 position. The right individual must provide their own laptop with Microsoft Office Suite (Mac prefered), cell phone, and transportation. You must be available to work some nights and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time but will turn into full time.
Salary: $16.00/hour to start. 25-30 hours per week to start. Pay raise and bonus possibilities upon 3-month review.
• Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
• Associate's Degree (Preferred)
• High School Diploma (Required)
Please send resume in PDF or Word format with all applicable experience and education to this ad. If resume is not in PDF or Word format you will not be considered.