The Provider Relations Coordinator is responsible for responding to incoming and outgoing calls, providing exemplary customer service, answering questions from Providers offices relating to all projects. Completing request for rescheduling ofcharts may be required in order to satisfy customer needs. Communications to other department's customer and physician concerns and questions in order to provide the best quality customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of call center experience
- Health care experience is preferred
- Strong computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability from 8am-8pm Monday through Friday
- Reliable transportation (no public transportation)
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background and a drug test
Please send in your resume as soon as possible!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.