- Master's degree in nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Graduates from the West Coast University RN-BSN program who meet the minimum experience requirement as a registered nurse
- are eligible for consideration as a clinical faculty immediately following graduation.
- Current Registered Nurse License and Public Health License is required.
- Must have approval by the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) prior to assuming the role of clinical faculty member.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Current CPR card.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) year’s prior experience as a registered nurse providing direct patient care and have a minimum of one year experience in the field in which they teach.
Your daily reward will be the personal satisfaction of having a chance to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to a group of students who expect an outstanding education and career.
Full-time associates are eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
Health, dental and vision plan
Vacation, sick and holiday schedule
401(k) Plan with employer match
Flexible Spending Account
Long/short term disability and more.
To learn more about West Coast University and apply for this exciting opportunity please visit our website: www.westcoastuniversity.edu
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.