We are seeking an experienced Full Time Care Partner (CNA with QMAP) for our BRAND NEW 88-apartment Assisted Living. You will have the opportunity to bring your talents and passions towork in an environment where you can truly make a difference and the residents are encouraged to "Never Stop Blooming".
- QMAP certification in good standing in the State of Colorado
- Must maintain current First Aid
- Preferred Certified Nursing Assistant License in good standing in the State of Colorado
- 3-6 months experience working with senior adults preferred.
- Experience working with seniors who have a diagnosis of dementia.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
* Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move objects.
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, and reaching above shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires grasping.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently
Compensation based on experience $14.07Schedules are 12hr shifts every other weekend(Week 1) Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday*(Week 2) Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Assisted Living: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- QMAP and CNA