- Minimum of 5 years work related experience in an industrial environment or academic achievement
- Automotive experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in ISO/TS19649 Technical Specification
- Certified ISO/TS 16949 Internal Auditor
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) certification (preferred)
- Prepare PPAP/ISIR and/or
- PSW submissions.
- Employ AIAG system documentation, including Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Control Plan, and subsequently create the associated Inspection Plans.
- Implement AIAG Core Tools: APQP / PPAP / FMEA / SPC / MSA
- Ensure all quality and process documentation and controls comply with ISO/TS 16949.
- Conduct audits per ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
- Ensure required quality indices, including capability of key characteristics, are being achieved.
- Contribute to continually improve the effectiveness (product/service as intended) and efficiency (costs) of the organization.
- Participate in activities to achieve QMS process performance indicator objectives.
- Engage with Customer and Supplier APQP/PPAP processes.
- Interface with Customers to address quality concerns and assure quality products and services are performed.
- Conduct Supplier surveillance for quality performance and issue corrective action requests to ensure technical issues are identified and resolved.
- Perform Supplier Quality audits.
- Conduct comprehensive root cause analysis and facilitate resolutions.
- Initiate, control and track quality alerts, corrective action requests and 8D’s.
- Support and monitor product rejections and apply corrective & preventive actions.
- Initiate preventive action and continual improvement activities.
- Develop, maintain and interpret variable and attribute SPC charts and create diagrams (ex. cause and effect, scatter, process flow).
- Evaluate Cp, Cpk, Pp, and Ppk, process capability.
- Provide technical assistance and training on test equipment, and measuring devices.
- Use and interpret geometric dimensioning & tolerance (GD&T) for inspection process.
- Evaluate & interpret repeatability and reproducibility (Gage R&R) studies.
- Serve as a Quality Department representative for the Material Review Board (MRB).
- Create & establish acceptance criteria & visual standards.
- Train Associates on Quality process performance parameters.
- Tire and rubber manufacturing experience will be considered as an asset.
In addition to a competitive salary, Trelleborg has an excellent benefits package!
An Equal Opportunity Employer