Division: Brannan Ready Mix
Reports To: Dispatch Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time
Location: Lipan Plant, 5880 Lipan St, Denver, CO 80216
Brannan Companies commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for an experienced "Ready-Mix Dispatcher/Shipper":
Please Note: These positions are full-time and located in Denver, Colorado.
The Dispatcher/Shipper is responsible for managing the daily customer service and dispatch functions for the Ready-Mix plants. The focus in this role is to exceed the custom and company requirements for Customer Service, Quality and Efficiency. Work with the Dispatch Manager to oversee the activities of the Dispatch and Customer Service functions with respect to servicing and scheduling deliveries to meet customer demands and optimize capabilities. Monitor plant operations and divert drivers if there is a problem with production or loading at a plant. Constant communication with Customers, Plant Managers, Quality Control, Sales and Operations to ensure customer requirements are met. Understand customer trends and have the ability to speed up or slow down orders based on customer's performance.
• Use GPS tracking software to monitor transit and delivery times. Communicate with drivers using two-way radios to assist with locating customer delivery sites and navigating traffic. Schedule and assign start end times to the Mixer fleet while ensuring that all DOT drivers are within the FMCSR "Hours of Service" regulations. Investigate late deliveries and report back to the customer and dispatch manager.
• Candidate will have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail. Verify that all order tickets have the correct product information before sending to the batch plants. Assist the CSR department on the phones and with trouble shooting/problem solving when needed. Strong knowledge of the Denver Metro area and being bilingual is a plus.
• We promote a strong safety culture and require a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude with a strong work ethic and a team player mentality. The position requires a person that is self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
• Experience in Ready-Mix Concrete/Dispatch
• Familiarity with the Denver Metro area
• Ability to read map books and use and understand GPS systems
• Experience with Jonel + Trim View a plus
• Strong customer service skills
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required
• Group Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
• Vision Care Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• 401k Savings Plans
• Voluntary Group Term Life
• Legal Shield/ID Shield
• Public Service Credit Union
• AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
• Cafeteria Plan
• Direct Deposit
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
To apply please respond to the posting with direct contact information (email or phone number) or visit us online at: www.brannan1.com/careers
Or visit us in person at the following locations:
Brannan Lipan Plant
5880 Lipan St
Denver, CO 80216
Brannan Corporate Office
2500 E. Brannan Wy
Denver, CO 80229