• Responsible for answer phones and greeting guests. Must be able to take messages and deliver them in a professional manner.
• Set up and maintain files, provide employees with office supplies, prepare and sort mail, perform word processing assignments, proofread, research and compile special reports.
• Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for department managers and/or staff.
• Assist with scanning, faxing, and emailing or mailing documents.
• Place approved orders for supplies, uniforms and consumables for the office and monitor status and usage.
• May assist with documentation of inventory.
• Process credit card payments from customers.
• Communicate with co-workers and customers in a professional manner.
• Update databases.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, graphs and spreadsheets.
• May operate automated office equipment and software programs.
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work assignments.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications include:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Must have strong attention to detail skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to work with MS Office products.
• Must be patient and adhere to a high level of professionalism.
• Working knowledge of Access database is a plus.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package for full-time employees (medical, dental, paid vacation).
Applicants must pass a background check prior to an offer being made.
Apply at Mc2 Enterprises Inc. 3660 E 40th Ave Denver, CO 80205 Fax Resumes to Sandra at 720-941-6800
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants should submit resume via email or fax. No phone calls.