• Proactive nature with ability to effectively handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Strong MS Office skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good verbal and communication skills.
• Professional appearance.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must be able to establish priorities & follow through on them.
• Follow & manage each office transaction from start to closing.
• General department office duties like answering phones, scanning,typing, mailing, binding, filing, faxing, office and emailing.
• Provide another set of eyes for proofreading documents.
• Maintain and prepare listing and selling packages
Education: High School Diploma
Experience and skills: experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality- experience with Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint,Outlook We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.