Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
Firestone Building Products is excited to announce its move of the U.S. headquarters to Nashville, Tennessee in 2017. This position will require relocation at that time.
- Business leader responsible for developing regional business plans that drive share growth across all target markets and product categories
• Responsible for understanding FSBP Strategic direction and executing regional activities consistent with this strategy
• Has a clear understanding of all target markets, interdependencies between channel influencers/decision makers, and works collaboratively with SAM teams, Marketing, Operations, and Inside Sales to drive share growth
• Formulates Regional Sales Plan that incorporates strategies and programs with short and long term goals for each target market and key customers taking advantage of current business as well as exploiting all incremental market share opportunities to achieve/exceed annual sales targets
• Responsible for creating an accurate forecast for the region and key accounts on a monthly basis and provides meaningful insights on customer and market performance
• Manage reps within market, driving compliance and desired performance across all product categories.
• Leverage technology to drive field effectiveness and efficiencies
• Monitors and communicates to senior leadership business trends, distribution patterns, consumer and trade attitudes, competitive practices, and product performance
• Foster an environment of accountability, embrace change and change management and lead by example
• Business Acumen
• Command Skills
• Organizational Agility
• Written Communication
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Decision Quality