Research Associate needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in South San Francisco, CA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Knowledge of assay methodologies.
- Knowledge of lab techniques (biochemistry)
What You'll Be Doing:
- The successful candidate will develop and implement biochemical and immunoassays for protein quantification and characterization using automation such as Echo acoustic dispenser and other liquid handling systems.
- The individual will analyze data and report results using commercially available and specialized software in multiple assay methodologies.
- S/he will handle biohazardous and/or cytotoxic materials, and adhere to corporate safety standards in all aspects of the work..
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS/MS in Life Sciences
- Prior lab experience and familiarity with ELISA, TR-FRET and automation is a must.
- Assay development experience is preferred
- We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with over 3 years of relevant experience who possesses excellent analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to keep detailed and accurate records, and the capacity and desire to learn new methodologies.
- This individual should be team oriented, dependable, self-starter and have the ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- In addition, the individual must be able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively. In addition, the individual will be expected to incorporate automation in his/her daily work, interest/enthusiasm for working with new technology platforms and developing new applications , and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative environment is preferred.
- Competent in using various software such as Microsoft Excel, Prism, and PowerPoint is preferred
If This Sounds Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jerome Adams
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process
J2W: CLINICAL; J2W: SCIENTIFIC; MONJOB
TAX TERM: CON_W2