Currently looking for a Research Scientist II for a pharmaceutical company. This individual must be able to:
- Conduct laboratroy operations in a safe manner.
- Maintain compliance with all regulations at the federal, state,
- and local levels, as well as appropriate SOP's.
- Write analytical method procedures.
- Write analytical validation reports.
- Working knowledge of commonly used spectroscopic and chromatographic procedures.
- Process samples and analyze data for validity before reporting results.
- Follow GMP and GLP practices.
To be considered for this opportunity please send over an updated resume with your contact information.About Aerotek ULC: Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.