Acceptance Insurance has an immediate opening for a Sales Agent at our San Leandro location. If you enjoy working with the public, are sales oriented, outgoing, professional, detail-oriented and looking fora career opportunity then this is an opportunity for you.
As a Sales Agent, you will be responsible for the sale of insurance products and handling all customer contacts received either by telephone or face-to-face in the retail location. You will also be recognized as a trusted business adviser, and a representative of the company’s values and mission.
Pay Plan Includes:
- Guaranteed Based Pay
- Monthly Production Bonus
- Quarterly Improvement Bonus
- Add-On Incentive commissions
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Auto Insurance is a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. We currently write non-standard personal automobile insurance in 17 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. Our Corporate Headquarters are located in Nashville, TN with Claims Offices located in Nashville, TN, Chicago, IL and Tampa, FL. As of February 1, 2016, we leased and operated over 415 retail locations, staffed by employee-agents. Our employee-agents exclusively sell insurance products either underwritten or serviced by us. Acceptance markets its services through the Acceptance Insurance brand.
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.comResponsibilities:
As a licensed Insurance Sales Agent, you will:
- Assess the customer needs and advise clients on auto insurance coverage and personal protection options.
- Provide quotations, pricing, and required information to new prospects. Complete the sales process for each customer.
- Develop and maintains relationships with business partners around the community (i.e. car dealers, standard insurance agents, payday loan businesses, financial companies, etc).
- Perform outside marketing activities to generate company sales.
- Prepare quotations on customer change requests to current policies
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints. Request any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all company products, pricing, and policy features.
- Maintain knowledge of industry competitors and provide critical market feedback to leadership regarding local competition and service needs.
- Follow-up routinely with customers on all open or unresolved issues including calling lapsed and renewal customers.
- Answer the telephone in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Report any and all conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Maintain appropriate records including, but not limited to; all time worked, reporting of sales activities, other reporting as required by Regional Manager or Corporate Office.
- Maintain the office setting to best represent the Acceptance brand.
- Overtime Eligibility: Eligible (Nonexempt).
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Some travel within community may be necessary. Incumbents may be required to operate an automobile and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Background Check: Due to the fiduciary accountabilities within this job, a valid background check will be required as part of the selection process.