National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States, operating over 825 retail locations in 43 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. National Vision's optical lab network consists of three domestic locations - St. Cloud, Minnesota, Salt Lake City, Utah and Lawrenceville, Georgia - as well as two international locations in China and Mexico. Our lab network has been identified as one of the most efficient and effective in the industry. NVI offers an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality. Right now we are looking for top talent to join our growing team in one of our Vision Centers. We are looking for someone who wants to start a career with an amazing Company. Read below about one of our exciting opportunities.
Sales Associate - Part Time
Ensuring our customers receive quality eye care and have a positive customer experience is a top priority at NVI. A Sales Associate in our Vision Center is directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service and driving sales to meet company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires the ability to work with a team and will provide a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
• Ensure highest quality customer service.
• Meet and/or exceed pre-established NVI sales goals.
• Take optical measurements for customer eyewear as permitted by state law.
• Process and transmit orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS system.
• Accurately receive payment for purchased eyewear, products and services.
• Coordinate the disbursement of eyewear products to customers according to NVI guidelines.
• Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, as permitted by state law.
• Perform insertion and removal training of contact lens as directed by management and permitted by state law.
• Assist with answering phones efficiently in accordance with NVI telephone protocol.
• Analyze, solve and correct customer service issues.
• Correctly operate equipment necessary to adjust eyewear.
• Report unsafe or hazardous conditions to management.
• Perform duties in such a manner as not to jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, fellow-associates, customers, the public or the environment.
• Market the store by passing out flyers, performing announcements and participating in Business Builder events.
• Help to maintain the store's appearance at all times.
• Maintain the frame boards according to planogram.
• Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all times.
• Perform call backs as assigned.
• Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Merchandising and Inventory Control
• Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
• Adhere to quality control standards.
• Ensure all visual merchandising is implemented and maintained.
• Ensure frame boards are planogramed and kept full at all times.
• Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to present and sell eyeglass features and specialty lenses
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to learn and apply optical knowledge
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to transcribe words and numbers
• Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures, and regulations
No Phone Calls, Please. NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets