Image yourself working at one of the premier locations in Denver -- the Downtown Aquarium!
Join an exceptional, energetic team that provides guests with an
We offer a fun job with flexible hours and a great opportunity to gain experience with a company that encourages growth and advancement! We offer competitive wages and incentives!
If you're outgoing, friendly and motivated to be part of a professional team, we're looking for you as a Sales Photographer! Are you interested in:
• Learning photography and taking pictures.
• Applying your creativity and customer service skills.
• Meeting and interacting with people from around the world.
• Working with fun team members.
• Making money!
The Role and Requirements:
• Learning and adapting to photography styles, and a motivation to excel in sales performance.
• Working a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Ability to work while standing or walking (with reasonable accommodation) and in an outdoor environment that could include inclement or sunny weather.
• Previous guest experience preferred, but not required, within the hospitality, food and beverage, or retail industries.
• Experience in digital photography is a plus, but not required.
TO APPLY for this career opportunity, please click the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ssvempsvcs&jobId=136830&lang=en_US&source=CC2
About SharpShooter Imaging:
SharpShooter Imaging is an industry innovator in the guest souvenir photos services and custom photo concessions industry. With a proven history of success, SharpShooter Imaging operates in 100+ attractions across the US and Canada.
This position requires a pre-employment background check. If you apply to the position, in order to expedite your hiring process, please provide background screening authorization when you complete your application.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - SharpShooter Imaging is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran's status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.