We are a specialty wood products company with 40 years experience selling material to do-it-yourselfers and contractors.
We are looking for someone who would enjoy a mix of sales and officeadmin duties. Ideally, this job would be a stepping stone in which you would become familiar with our operation and eventually become a full times sales person.
Office Admin Duties
- Divvy out incoming leads to the salesmen.
- Manage the sales teams daily paper work and turn it in to accounting.
- Process paperwork for customers picking up material.
- Facilitate the sale of existing and new customers at our lumberyard.
- Learn the basics of managing a sales funnel.
- Learn the basic steps of selling - Qualify, Present, and Close.
- Develop a limited number of leads into quotes.
- Nurture those quote through the buying process.
- Learn to close deals.
- Potential candidate should have an interest in becoming a sales professional.
- Potential candidate should be a self-starter that is highly motivated.
- Applicant should be thorough and detail oriented.
- Potential candidate should have an interest in developing sales skills.
- Applicant should enjoy interacting with people.
- Applicant should be teachable and listen well.
- Previous construction experience is a plus but not required (it will reduce your learning curve)
- Must be comfortable and familiar with computers and technology. (Salesforce, Excel, Craigslist, etc.)
Basically we are looking for a person who enjoys an office environment work, yet would be comfortable around a lumberyard. When leads come in, it is this positions duty to divvy those amongst the sales team, all the while, greeting customers and processing paperwork. This creates an ideal environment for a new or beginning salesperson to learn to sell at our organization.
If this describes you then, please call Brad at 720-708-5769. I would like to chat with you before scheduling a face to face interview.
The position pays $600 per week. The idea is this would be a stepping stone to a commission / bonus based sales position with greater earning potential within 3 to 6 months.
M-F 8am - 5pm
Sat 8am - Noon (On a rotational basis)
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Denver, CO
- Sales: 1 year