Seeking Sanitation Technicians for National Food Ingredient Production Company in the Denver Metro Area. Company offer Industry Leading Compensation, Benefits, and work/life balance! This opportunity is open to entry level candidates who want to take their career to the next level!
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO Offered after 90 days of Employment
Schedule: Overnights 4:30am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs or Thurs-Mon
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of Process/production lines when not in use.
Scrub floors using floor scrubber, mops and buckets.
Adhere to all company safety policies, plant policies and plant procedures.
Establish and maintain operational procedures for sanitation of the plant.
Report malfunction of equipment immediately to supervisor.
Maintain work area to include the proper cleaning and storing of work tools and chemicals.
Adhere to the Food Defense and Security functions within the facility.
· Upon completion of training, the ability to clean, foam, and sanitize processing equipment.
· Outside grounds.
· Pest Control
· ATP testing
· Cleaning of racks, pipes, and overhead fixtures/beams.
· Upon completion of training, the ability to clean the silo rooms.
· Tower cleaning
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/LEVELS OF COMPETENCE:
· High school graduate or GED
· Previous experience in plant sanitation preferred
· Good verbal and written communication skills essential
· Be able to climb and work in high areas and work in small enclosed areas
· Ability to work overtime with limited notification – weekend work is required