Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As atrusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial is looking for a Senior Accountant CPA-Branch Manager for a Denver area office. This position reports directly to the District Manager.
The Branch Manager is responsible for all branch activity to include but not limited to: day to day team leadership, development and hiring, business development to grow and develop client base; timely reporting to senior leadership; unrivaled levels of customer service; and technical leadership for business and technical advisement to client base. The person in this role will work with regional management to generate an annual budget and business plans and will be accountable for branch P&L.
Primary responsibilities focus on both managing Fiducial’s business operations within the branch as well as offering Fiducial product lines and services to clients – tax, payroll, business counseling, accounting and financial reporting, financial services and others.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant to provide their professional expertise to their local business community.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 7+ years accounting experience in a public accounting environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years tax preparation experience (corporate, individual, partnership preferred)
- 3+ years proven experience growing and managing a team
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency including monitoring production and payroll processing; answering technical processing and accounting questions; and client reporting.
- 3+ years proven experience in writing and maintaining complex reporting
- Proven business development experience and past track record of generating new revenue.
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a leader’s presence with an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail oriented leader and individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred
- Active PTIN required
- Active professional license/certification (CPA or EA) required