Senior Mechanical Engineer - Laser Optics
Then you'll want to read
We are a motivated R&D firm created by veteran engineers for engineers defining the forefront of medical devices addressing a wide array of products and services around our customers. We are currently on the lookout for a strong Sr Mechanical Engineer to join our R&D team who has the following in their arsenal:
What You Will Be Doing
- Create elegant design solutions from concept through entire development life cycle to manufacturing.
- Efficiently deliver prototypes for immediate evaluation and turn times.
- Contribute your thoughts and feedback in a collaborative environment.
- Provide leadership and mentoring throughout the product engineering team.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with medical devices, RF and/or laser energy delivery is preferred.
- CAD design experience with Solidworks.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and leading manufacturing technologies
- Strong experience with structural analysis, thermal analysis, fluid dynamics, and/or multi-physics simulations.
- Use of Matlab, Pro-E Mechanica and Comsol is highly desired.
- Solve complex design/engineering problems individually breaking down complex requirements into goal oriented tasks.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Rated one of the top companies to work for
Laser energy delivery, Medical Devices or Products, CAD Design - Solidworks, Pro-E, COMSOL, Matlab
If you are a good fit for the Senior Mechanical Engineer - Laser Optics position, and have a background that includes:
Laser energy delivery, Medical Devices or Products, CAD Design - Solidworks, Pro-E, COMSOL, Matlab and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Biotechnology, Banking - Financial Services, Biotechnology
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.