Virtuoso design interface
• 7 or more years leading software product development in C++ on Linux and/or Windows
• Mastery of C++ and software architecture
• Superior grasp of data structures and algorithms
• Ability to develop software architecture to meet design goals
• Ability to establish clear and meaningful metrics for measuring and tracking status
• Ability to lead change through influence and not just positional power
• Practical knowledge of overall circuit simulation architecture: front-end, engine, postprocessor and output
• Detailed knowledge of all parts (or front-end and overall architecture) of circuit simulators is a plus
• Knowledge on circuit partitioning techniques specific to accurate fast-spice is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, including modern software development processes and tools such as Agile software development
• Practical knowledge of the EDA industry
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.