SPECIMEN PROCESSOR – ENTRY LEVEL!
Kelly Healthcare Resources currently has a full-time, contract opportunity available for a Specimen Processor to come and join our premier clinical laboratory
services client located in Moriarty, NM! As the Specimen Processor with a company that provides fast, exceptionally accurate and comprehensive laboratory, toxicology and genetics testing, you’ll be responsible for the overall processing of human urine and fluid specimens. In this role, you’ll prepare samples for shipping, ensuring their secure and shipped to the correct laboratory. It will also be your duty to handle patient medical records with complete accuracy and confidentiality. This truly is an exciting position perfect for a recent graduate of a Certified Nursing or Medical Assistant program, who is ready to hit-the-ground-running to help maintain healthier communities around the country! So, if you know you’ve got what it takes in order to be successful in this role, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
If interested please utilize the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button in order to be considered for this role!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process human urine and fluid specimens
- Access specimens and verify information on requisitions and specimen matches
- Maintain specimen integrity
- Accurately enter appropriate information into the computer system
- Bar code and aliquot specimens with appropriate speed and accuracy
- Complete patient processing log
- Work with patient records to transfer insurance and address info to the laboratory request form
- Transfer fluids from one container to another for security of shipping
- Prepare samples for shipping to the laboratory on a daily basis
- File daily/monthly/annual records
- Complete initial credentialing requirements and maintain annual updates
- Handle patient medical records with complete confidentiality
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Graduate of Certified Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant program with 0 – 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Basic Microsoft Suite knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Flexibility to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume by utilizing the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button. Every day, Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) specializes in providing highly skilled nursing and allied health professionals within hospitals and other health care facilities, as well as positions in sectors such as insurance, pharmaceutical, health management and education.
Related Search Terms: Laboratory Processor, Specimen Technician, Specimen Tech, Laboratory Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Technician, Medical Tech, Healthcare, Medical, Nursing, Specimen Processing, Specimen Processing Technician, Specimen Processing Tech
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading healthcare companies—providing you with the chance to positively impact quality and delivery of patient care. In a field where innovation and change happen constantly, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 1,200 healthcare hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your healthcare career today.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly
provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014.
Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.