EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over twenty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwideand Americas headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of motive power, reserve power, aerospace/defense, and specialty batteries with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
We offer an excellent benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience and/or education.
Responsibilities include oversight of daily recorded payroll transactions in ADP for accuracy and compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations. This role will act as the point of contact for all payroll related audits and reporting. This position will be involved in the Global HRIS implementation and continued integration support. The Senior Payroll Administrator/Analyst continuously looks for areas in which improvements can be made in operational processes through research and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the principal support for payroll by partnering with HRIS to identify, track, research, resolve, communicate and implement fixes, including a lead role in data audits and payroll testing.
- Assist with oversight of day-to-day payroll operations.
- Overview, research, and interpretation of the federal, state and local tax rules and regulation to ensure compliance.
- Serve as main point of contact for ADP administrative support, issues/enhancements.
- Point of contact for various ad hoc payroll reporting requests and reoccurring metrics around payroll statistics and case management.
- Assist with the evaluation of existing processes and providing recommendations for process improvements through collaboration with Management, Payroll team members, HR, Benefits, Compensation, IT and business partners.
- Administers payroll procedures for all employees.
- Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data.
- Works within agreed plan and is subject to managerial control and review of end results.
- Prepares bonus payments, incentive payments and taxable fringe benefit information.
- Prepare routine audits of 3rd party vendor data against internal system data.
- Play a key role including leadership in various projects throughout the year.
- Oversee Company Switchboard Operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in a related field. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Will consider no degree with 8+ years work related experience.
- 5+ years of payroll or related experience. 8+ years preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with various departments and employees daily.