Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1,
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beveragesand Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
The Full Time Stock Handler is responsible for assisting in the warehousing, loading and unloading of delivery trucks for Nabisco Biscuit Division products.
- Responsible for assisting in the warehousing order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading of delivery trucks for non-institutional Nabisco Bakery Division products.
- Adheres to all safety checks and rules specified.
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities, (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Loads product pallets in the proper last in, first out sequence in accordance with daily delivery schedule.
- Unload returned product and integrated advertising display material in its designated area in accordance to Branch guidelines.
- Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule consisting mainly of an afternoon/evening shift schedule.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Forklift experience helpful
Additional General/Technical Skills
- Have or be able to obtain minimum CDL-B highly preferred.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Must have the ability for flexible work schedule which includes early morning hours and/or late evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Successful completion of drug test, and background check.Mondelēz International Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V As an equal opportunity employer, Mondelēz International is committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for those individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and the Title 1 of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodations in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing educationand work history, in order to be considered for this position