Company Name: Loaf 'N Jug Mini Mart, Inc.
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for providing superior customer service in pristine clean stores under the guidelines of the company policies
and all applicable laws. Theywill also strive to increase sales through suggestive selling and accurate recording of sales. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values ofrespect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous service.
- Greet customers, provide them with friendly customer services and use suggestive selling skills.
- Comply with Federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco sales
- Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal and credit card machine within established company guidelines.
- Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains pristine conditions in the coffee area.
- Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area.
- Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area are stocked (i.e., napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments).
- Ensure that grocery, cooler and freezer items are fully stocked, cleaned, faced and fronted.
- Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full.
- Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied and cleaned as needed.
- Ensure that the exterior store conditions are maintained to enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of operation.
- Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Participate in training classes conducted by the company.
- People-oriented and able to provide superior customer service.
- Positive attitude that is contagious, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other associates.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally and stand and walk the entire shift.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Previous experience in customer service/retail field.
- Stable work history.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Loaf 'N Jug Jobs: Loaf 'N Jug is always looking for exceptional Associates to work in our stores and at our corporate office in Pueblo, Colorado. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a job opportunity with Loaf N' Jug, we welcome you to complete an online application today.
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs nearly 400,000 associates who serve customers in 2,625 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia. With more than $108.5 billion in sales in 2014, Kroger ranks 20th on the Fortune list and we continue to grow. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger is a leader in feeding the hungry, supporting breast cancer awareness, assisting local schools and community organizations, and supporting members of the armed forces and their families. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Parker || 9028 S Woodman Way || 80134 || Loaf 'N Jug Mini Mart, Inc. || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee || Non-Exempt|| Full-Time || None